2. How effective is the combination of your main product an ancillary text?
I will conduct an interview to answer this question as I feel this is a very creative way to do it and it will be good to get some audience feedback.
The questions I will be asking this random interviewee will be:
Explain to the interviewee the main question i will be answering and the that he is key to what we are doing because we need audience feedback.
1. What did you think about our film trailer and did you like it or not?
2. Our poster is actually part of our ancillary texts. So what did you think about our film poster?
3. What did you think about our magazine poster?
4. How do you think that the ancillary text and the trailer intwine together and the poster and covers?
We are now going to ask you some questions about our products.
5. Do you have any suggestions for improvements that can be made for our Film Trailer?
6. Do you have any suggestions for improvements that can be made for our Film Poster?
7. Do you have any suggestions for improvements that can be made for our Magazine Cover?
8. Finally what would you rate our Trailer out of 5 Stars?
Thank the interviewee for his time and his patience!